MRX 0.00% 0.7¢ matrix metals limited

my fellow traders......I cant give advice on mrx.....Im...

1. 13,576 Posts.
    my fellow traders......I cant give advice on mrx.....Im sorry...reasons are that i have put out my biggest shorts ever today, which would be a conflict of interest....The reason i predicted a 500 point drop today was due to how broadening formations usually act....but this is a different beast all together....i have never seen anything like it....It has actually stopped...declining whilst it was meant to sell off and head to 13000......but that did not happen...i have spent all morning analysing..the dow chart and i have concluded that last night action makes the broadening formation even more powerful...the stop that it made is called a vacuum...its meant to suck in as many bulls as it seems fit...before the massive correction plays out....for me this has to be the biggest short position i have ever undertook.....im either going to loose a couple of mill or make the front page of the BRW...

P.S...if im wrong i will buy more mrx.....as i have halved my holdings......
    Now this has to be the most nervous play for me ever....Oh well lets see if my chart interpretation is correct...

Im willing to answer all questions, fire away

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.