KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

No wasn't at the AGM.Kings have been Kings, have been Kings...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 213 Posts.
    No wasn't at the AGM.
    Kings have been Kings, have been Kings ...... and so it goes on for years and years.
    At one time their Western Qld tenements got dusted off every few months, with a flurry of exposure then they all went back to sleep. Maybe Duds had something to account for there.....
    They're certainly not ones to shout out from the rooftops 'look at me' too often - yet they still garner following.
    Today, Mexico is where it's at - unless their iron ore exposure shapes up, which seems to bear interest yet.
    For me their strength is in NS who I've followed for a time as someone whom I consider to be a pretty canny operator and who I've done well from.
    I'm hoping Kings and Cerro will track Bolnisi and Coeur.
    I see there's been a scream from some with Coeur's delisting, yet there're as many also happy to ride on.
    I got out of that one way back with a big smile, however if I were in there today I'd be pushing on. And so I'm pushing on with Kings/Cerro.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236