CAY 1.04% 9.7¢ canyon resources limited

AGM and the way forward..., page-41

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88

I concur and lets not forget one extremely important point to note —— Tolga is not running the Company he is an advisor paid on a performance basis not inflated wage or salary.

Therefore IMO regardless of the “Tall Poppy syndrome” he does not and will not be calling the shots at Board Level but acting as said Advisor. 

Lets say he is worthless it does not impact the Co the Resource and Board are of Paramount importance here they have been grinding for some time and the fruits of that Labour starting to show a lot of merit and like all Minning Companies timing is critical.

I believe that timing is somewhere near on cue the PFS and then the FML perhaps by Easter 2019 should compound into a very nice Investment IMO of course.

PS——— don’t forget all those drill results we are waiting on that also has nothing to do with Tolga.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $127.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.7¢ $18.57K 191.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 350749 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236