CAY 1.04% 9.7¢ canyon resources limited

You can do whatever you want. Validity is another question.I do...

1. 7,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1610
    You can do whatever you want. Validity is another question.

I do note that you only mention Tolga's losers, not the winners. So seems (at least from the outside and I may be wrong) that you have an axe to grind.

Personally, given his past dealings with large players in the resource space and given Canyon have a large resource that needs to build relationships with the big players...well it doesn't seem like such a strange fit.

I also respect the judgement of the Chair and MD. Everyone else they have brought into this project is of a high quality and I expect Tolga will have been brought in for a purpose as well.

I watch with interest and am expecting an eventful 3 to 6 months, especially given this from 'The Bauxite index this morning in reference to Chinese refineries/smelters "domesticore shortage spreads south"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $127.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.7¢ $18.57K 191.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 350749 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236