CAY 1.04% 9.7¢ canyon resources limited

If I listened to Australian government travel warnings on posted...

1. 1,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231

If I listened to Australian government travel warnings on posted on Smart Traveller I would not have traveled to some of the most amazing countries and experienced the different cultures that I have. 

I note that that both Thailand, India and Indonesia all share the same level travel warning as Cameroon and I have no problem in these countries. Further, they are popular and loved destinations for Many Australians who choose to spend time there. 

I have have not been to Cameroon but see no reason why it should be any different and will perhaps one day visit. 

”Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness many of our people and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all ones lifetime” - quote Mark Twain.

Anyway, we are way off topic so let’s get back to discussing CAY. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $127.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.7¢ $18.57K 191.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 350749 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236