SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

I don't think that SRK could have gone on for a few more years...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 347 Posts.
    I don't think that SRK could have gone on for a few more years with a partner that is unable to pay it's way - there were huge sums to be spent over the coming years. If D&C were still involved then I could only see (and judging by the SP many others) problem after problem in the future. I would prefer to either own 100% of this - or get out with a decent enough price and concentrate on other projects/investments.

Yes it is a risk that they could possibly sell for lower than possible, but considering that D7C could not even pay their way as it were, what are the chances that they can get their hands on the cash to buy it outright? - also considering that far more funds have to be driven into the project over the coming years. A calculated risk?

Would love to know what offer was made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236