ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 347 Posts.
    Firstly I must say that I could not care less what the share price is - honestly. I was never in this for the short term therefore I am more concerned with what the company is actually doing - and I had a timeframe of (minimum) Xmas 2013.

'Large capex, no guarantee of partner' - nothing new here.

SRK's iron ore project is and has been at a standstill for some time I agree but that is not the point. A distinction has to be made with why it has been so and to what (if any) difference there has been from stated objectives (including timeframes) and to what has been actually achieved to date. I am not interested in this company pre 2-2.5 years ago so I base my company analysis post 2009 only.

Yes I have read everything this company has produced over the past 3 years. I mentioned in my previous post to go back and read the quarterlies as it is obvious most people don't....and then they complain because the company did not 'produce' for them when in fact the company is doing quite well against stated objectives and timeframes. That was simply my point.

Some people invest other people trade. My personal opinion is that this company is doing very well now - I just don't (as yet) look at the share price to base that conclusion on. Now Xmas 2013 I most certainly will.

The boom has not gone - unless you have a 9 month timeframe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236