CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

So Aki, In your mind, what is a reasonable price for the asset?...

1. 68 Posts.
    So Aki,
    In your mind, what is a reasonable price for the asset? what is a reasonable price for your shares?

I dont know why you continue to talk ASI down. How would you have a clue what money we do or don't have? You should read the judgement rather than make illinformed comments about the judges reasons for ordering the liquidation.

i could be wrong, but sounds like you are on the CAP payroll.

You have just detailed the current difficulties in funding these sorts of projects. Yet you rallied against a group who were able to bring that which even you acknowledge the company needs.

Just seems strange to me that you wont ask questions of the board who turned down the opportunity to have a steel mill come to site with the intent of financing a BFS and then investing in the project and signing a 100% take off agreement yet you acknowledge the difficulties the company faces in the global iron ore market as well as its own cash position.

The board turns down that which you seek, you dont question them about it, and then you support them unconditionally at an EGM.

I have to tell you, i am a bit confused.

I hope Nick has something up his sleeve otherwise i have to tell you, we are all in a bit of a bind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.