CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

accesing hawsons through a silver gate., page-42

1. 368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Buster/Ed,

If you see my posts as emotional, I make no apology for being passionate about CAP.

You say the board has made massive errors of judgement. But how do you know you have all the facts?

You have stated or implied that ASI/Silvergate put a proposal to CAP that CAP rejected and/or put it on hold.

Could it be that they did this because they have one or more other interested parties that have or are likely to put forward a better proposal?

Could it be that Nick can't mention details of any other proposal until finalised due to confidentiality agreements?

Could it be that no one, including ASI/Silvergate can actually finalise any proposal until the liquidator has sold BMG's interest because surely whoever acquires BMG's interest will need to be a party to the proposal? I never expected to see a new JV agreement entered into until the liquidator had sold BMG's interest in Hawsons.

There are lots of questions that I don't know the answers to and I suspect that ASI/Silvergate don't know all the answers either. And unless you have all the facts, it may be a bit premature to say that the current board have made massive errors of judgement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.