ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I didn't even think, we could sink this low.
    Have stated numerous time, that Roberts and chairman must go, for this very reason, they are piss poor in their field of expertise (they have none).

Everything our major holder (arm) touched PSM and PDI are struggling , including arm, all 3 companies are down drastically.

Pdi consolidated at 10c now down 79%

PSM peaked almost at 4c now 1c

Arm was also around 10c now under 3c

What is going on?

Someone said we have 2.5 mill in the bank, that money will run next quarter IMO, one can see severe dilution, next cap raise and at these levels, we will be heading to billion shares on issue, very quickly.

Management you are a disgrace to shareholders, I am very disappointed, with myself, for getting sucked in, should have offloaded, after my first chat with Roberts, he did not come across as a astute manager.

This weekend will compile a complaint to asx, asic and shareholders association,

IMO something rotten is going on, our sp dropped, with small sales daily, weekly and monthly.

It is very impossible, that anyone can be offloading with profit or anywhere breakeven, at these levels, last 2 and a bit years we never traded below .004c old or new 4c,

I regret fn averaging down to 7.1c, will not put a cent on this dog again, while the chairman and Roberts are at the helm.

share price has been manipulated IMHO, the volumes offloaded suggests my opinion. As I have kept a record of daily sales, why would one sell at a significant loss, I would rather lose the whole lot, along with management and major holder

Absolute disgrace, one should be ashamed of their position(s), every industry has performance criteria for employees, including sporting coaches, if one doesn't performed, they are dismissed or get forced to resign, is their a dictatorship going on at pdi? We only need to look at recent history of dictator's around the globe.

Again appalling performance at best,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $646.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.8¢ 26.5¢ $226.0K 834.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 382803 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 266409 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.