CTM 2.17% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

An ex metallurgist mate of mine (who deciphers all of the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    An ex metallurgist mate of mine (who deciphers all of the exploration and drilling reports for me, and obviously still has his fingers on the pulse) had dealings with Simulus a number of years ago and tells me they are top operators, who "wouldn't be wasting their resources on a s**t project", so they must have a high level of confidence they can extract value from Itapitanga for themselves and CTM

He said..

* a free carry to a decision to mine has got to be worth ~$15m with the drilling, resource/reserve estimation, processing, pilot plant, engineering studies etc

* Simulus recently worked on BFS (processing plant costings) for Australian Mines Cobalt-Nickel-Scandium "Sconi" project, and will be "all over" the requirements for the Itapitanga project

* They have the biggest "sulphate extraction demo plant in Australia where all the pilot plant testing can be done to produce battery grade nickel and cobalt.

* reckons it's a really "smart" JV!!

Good luck to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $205.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $206.0K 447.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5000 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 2880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236