ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    To be very honest regardless of Darby being in or out, I see value here... burn rate is extremely high no doubt... but the people who participated in recent raises should had a reason to participate... a market cap of 1.5m is compelling...

I don't want to comment on management as I have just recently got involved into this... however I don't mind listening to long term holders who have suffered almost 100% of their capital here... it's not an easy task to say a stock looks good after the long term holders suffered a close to 100% loss of their hard earned money...

Pat Volpe who was involved with Qur was also involved in CNN, BML and BSN neither of them performed... MW is practically being stopped and he can't even call a meeting anymore if you consider he is not a sub holder anymore...

So the only reason I think CDB can be a good STT is the small market cap shell plus the money being raised at 2c and 2.5c...

Anyway enough being said... once again sincere apologies if I have offended any long term holders... that has never been the intention...

Cheers
    Last edited by forrestfield: 15/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236