CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    PG,
    I have made some good calls and I have made some pathetic calls as well... this can be a good or a bad call, time to tell... I know this management more than most think...

I still decided to take the risk STT... reasons? I can't avoid a shell with a market cap of 1.5m while all the other shells are trading at multiple market caps...

Second - the register has some similar names as Qur... Pat Volpe has been involved with QUR with certain Jews investors... digging down here shows the same... Pat Volpe raising cash through Firefox and taking a position as a sub holder.... happy to pay 2.5c and I can get the heads at 1.6c now...

I understand that long term holders have suffered heaps here... and I don't support any body and I have no certainties that the CDB might be a winner... what I think that it's a cheap shell keeping in mind the sector being hot...

As always, buy sell or hold based on your risk appetite... Once again, this is a short term punt for me...

All the best to all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236