CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

Hi R36, I'm not sure if its cloak and daggers, but change in...

1. 368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi R36,

I'm not sure if its cloak and daggers, but change in substantial shareholder notice shows that it was our friends at Silvergate buying some more.

Could be they decided it was looking too cheap to pass up, just like you mentioned some other companies that are looking cheap. I know if I had some spare cash I'd be tempted at these prices.

Could be that they know a little more than we do - they certainly won't know any less.

Could be some other reason?

But whatever the reason, it is certainly nice to see someone showing some confidence in CAP. I had hoped we would see some director buying at these prices as a show of confidence in CAP. But strong buying like this from Silvergate is almost as good.

In the lead up to the EGM's, Silvergate (or those related to Silvergate) were commenting that the board had been given enough time to bring in a new partner when it has only been a few months from the dust settling on previous litigation. Silvergate have now had about 12 months, so hopefully they will have something to deliver soon.

I certainly hope there is some good news coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.