CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

a miner with the midas touch., page-6

1. 6,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    It would appear as though CAP is continuing its charge towards becoming a productive firm. Never have I doubted the capacity of Nick and co to make this stock a successful one for shareholders, and it appears as though the market is finally waking up to itself. Up 33% for the year thus far, and up 60% from the lows of late last year. According to the December quarterly report, we have the following due out before the end of March.

1. Final orders on the BMG case.
    2. Finalisation of an updated Hawsons inferred resource.
    3. Completion of the Tungsten/Tin scoping study.

That is three highly price sensitive pieces of news set to be released one after another over the next seven weeks, with potentially a fourth snippet in the form of Koonenberry results. If those three/four above pieces of news fall in our favour, the recent gains will pale in comparison to the price moves that lie ahead. Whether we get opportunistically taken over, or continue to flourish with progress, I'm confident that the year ahead will manage to reverse a fair degree of the falls of 2011.

Arguably the two most vital events in the history of this company are just over the horizon. Firstly we must cross our fingers and hope that Hillam and BMG get wound up, and this would then open the door for either a buyout into the JV, or a takeover. Either way, with the management we have on board, I trust that we will be ripely rewarded for our persistence with CAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.