CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

There was no insider information to be had about CAP. The court...

1. 392 Posts.
    There was no insider information to be had about CAP. The court controlled the whole thing. As I saw it May would see a resolution one way or another. If Hillam won then he had to have a backer to hand cash to CAP as well as pay out ASI. One would have thought he would not have undertaken all the court proceedings he has if he did not have the cash o0ne form or another. Someone had to pay the legal bills and according to earlier court records indicated Hillam certainly didn't have that sort of money so there had to be some other large financial backer. Perhaps that might become apparent. ASI obviously were very willing participants. Either way the process was coming to an end which was all good for CAP.
    The key to CAP for me, as others have said, was the management. I'm invested in other companies where the management are ripping the company to shreds with fees etc. Shareholder and I had that one in common too. Then you get people like CAP's management who really do work hard in the shareholder interest. It's a lay-down misere. I did comment many times that it was a reasonable to assume Nick was not sitting idle while these court proceedings went on.
    Nick has husbanded the cash brilliantly. There are few Junior miners that are sitting in our happy position cash wise.

Thnaks to TFG, PVF Shareholder and others for their informative posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.