CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

a miner with the midas touch., page-18

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi DRO,

I have received from CAP management a current top 50 shareholder list. I must say, it is nice when a request from a shareholder is handled so promptly and happily from a Company, it's a nice change. I have compared the current list to the list that I had from mid November.

Changes in the top 10 over the last 3 months are:
    * JP Morgan Nominees are still 5th largest holder but increased their stake from 1.86% to 1.90%, only some 30,000 shares, which I find odd.
    * HSBC nominees are the 6th largest holder and increased their holding from 1.26% to 1.33%, which is a increase of 66,479 shares.
    * Mr John Huey remains the 8th largest holder but has decreased his stake from 1.06% to 1%, by selling 150,000 shares.
    * Our 10th largest shareholder has recently been on a CAP buying spree: MR WILLIAM JAMES MCCORMACK & MRS SUSAN ROSEMARY MCCORMACK & GALAWOOD PTY LTD now control 0.81% of CAP, with 761,588 shares. Back in November, they held 290,000 shares and appeared in 35th position on the November share register.

The amount of shares held associated with the name Conglin Yue remain the same and our top 1 to 4 holders remain unchanged.

All in all, not much change in the top 50 over the last few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.