SMD 0.00% 1.0¢ syndicated metals limited

i would have preferred for the presso to have outlined the new...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 877 Posts.
    i would have preferred for the presso to have outlined the new managements plans, however do agree that it makes a lot of sense to get the EGM out of the way first.

i also think that they might be wanting to review the recent strategy paper that was prepared before making their plans public.

consolidation at current price level is fine for ST, and does allow a few more weak hands to get shaken.

PLUS it has to be said that a lot of the buzz right now is around SA copper exploration targets (thinking CXO etc etc) so this allows me to sneak in a few more at current prices before those guys shift their attention elsewhere. i'm hoping that mgt get their new plans out after the current SA 'sexiness' fades a touch so that they get every advantage they can from the announcement.

it'd be nice to be free carried for a reasonable parcel on this one. glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236