PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

A Behemoth in the Making, page-5

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I like your strategy sometimes it’s in the best interest to pick a stock with good management, a solid future plan, a strong growing market, a product that is better and cheaper than the market, good contacts, money in the bank, a tight top 20, de-risked technology and with all that I mentioned equals a Behemoth and with a Behemoth like this you don’t take granted and play around! If you look at beer and co’s evaluation that is merely a short term goal and no doubt will be achieved once the management sign some oem partners and further reveal their plans to the market! What scares me is that what are the chances 100% of the stock is held with the intentions of not selling but the bids become insane!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.078M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
PO3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236