PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

A Behemoth in the Making, page-3

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Great post again tukebay – always a worthwhile read.

The recent Half Yearly mainly reinforced and reminded what we already knew – and your further insights are useful reinforcement that – yes – this will be BIG.

I’m fascinated by (some) people’s expectation around the timing of SP movements with this stock. Geez – BP only came on board last November - now it’s March and we see posts announcing how the ‘hype’ is over. A bit difficult to change the world in 3 to 4 months eh?

Funny how attention spans are increasingly limited these days. And the desire for a quick win blinds people to likely future opportunities.

Sure – if one has a reasonably significant level of exposure to this stock - seeing a slow decline over the last few weeks can be unsettling – particularly if there are a few other stocks in ones’ portfolio experiencing weekly, if not daily, gains. And – yes – I’m speaking from personal experience.

But I suspect it is more about a comparison with the early Jan highs – than the price at which BP came on board.And slow SP declines with low volume don’t exactly speak to massive capitulation.

I’m personally taking the perspective that fluctuations in the SP over the next 12 months are of little consequence. And I am viewing PO3 through a very different lens to others I hold - it does seem to be a very different beast. I would not be at all surprised to see it getting close to or even below $3 – which would no doubt cause a few down rampers who have been visiting the PO3 thread lately much joy. But I would be incredibly surprised if it sits at that level following any significant announcements.

Sure – if we’re still struggling to gain real traction in the market for FRG technology this time next year I may have to re-evaluate – but any sooner than that and I will know I am losing one quality that most successful shareholders seem to have.

Patience.
    Last edited by Fela: 09/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.078M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
PO3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236