PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Well after a forced holiday, it's been good watching from the...

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Well after a forced holiday, it's been good watching from the sidelines. You get a good feel for things just reading and not taking part sometimes. It's clear that PO3 is a unique stock. i think i may be the only one trading it at the moment. Large swings on small volume. I actually got $6k worth the other day at $3.38 and sold them off 30 seconds later at $3.69. Only small gains but quickly. Lack of volume as we know this could easily go below $3 as some suggest, but does it matter? Only to ST peeps. It's very, very clear that on even a whiff of good news this will gain $'s not cents. Someone mentioned bots and buying small volume at auction. It wasn't bots. Just me learning how easy this stock can gain 5-10% on a $500 buy with no news and no momentum. Must have been frustrating for the people trying to get the price down. Taking all day to have it drop and then $500 buys at auction all those drops returned Imagine what this will do with both news and momentum?
    So welcome the negative thoughts on this stock it keeps you on your toes rather than being complacent. If you write down the negative stuff and then the positives, well the lists are very different. Pretty well much nothing in one column (unless you write the same stuff 20 times in a different way ) and the other list fills the A4 page it's written on.

Well done to the patient, Mr Buffett will be proud. I highly recommend emailing or calling Simon Lill if you have any questions or doubts, he has been very willing to answer my questions and let me know where to find the information I needed to do some research of my own. All the information is there for you if you DYOR especially as WRG not PO3. (Or just ask Tukebay?)

We should see some news filtering through soon also, it's been a while. OEM's will be named once they are ready, that could be sooner than we think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.078M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
PO3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236