ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    Hang in there fellas. We've all got itchy feet.

It's like we own that beachfront acre block but have no money to build our dream home on it.

Unfortunately with our limited cash reserves, a definitive plan needs to mapped out, which I'm sure is happening right now (well I hope it is).

Iron Ore in stupid quantities.
    Gold we could extract with a spade.
    Massive areas of potential Li land both here and Europe.

Finland (Li) could be the absolute company maker, but hands tied for the time being somewhat.
    Mount Eureka (Gold and Nickle) drilling to continue then hopefully a free carried interest JV similar to that of last weeks PIO/NST ann. Or sell it.
    Mount Stuart JV Iron Ore, sell it. Or at the very least renegotiate so we don't have to pay rent for something we already own.

ELA 45/4682 & ELA 45/4626 (Li) - drill the living sheet out of it with any spare cent we have. Could be the boost we need to at least put the Cullen name out there again.
    "Numerous pegmatites were observed and sampled in both Pilgangoora North East and Wodinga West prospect areas in the Pilbara - fieldwork guided by mineral occurences from published maps (MINEDEX database) and historical information, but pegmatites sampled by Cullen were generally more widespread than existing data indicated."

It's frustrating as hell, but I've continued to accumulate (possibly foolishly) .I really do think we'll have our day in Sun.

Let's get this show on the road!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.160M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $491 98.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2336285 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2947153 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236