ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    What happened to Cullen applications for Lithium tenements? I lost track, but this thread reminded me of the 65-90 days... It, s been nine months now!???????
    I did say before Cullen left its run too late in the Lithium race, but wasn, t expecting a No Show.....
    By George, there is a Lithium war going on in the Pilbara and people are doing nothing! Mis opportunities galore....
    MIN announced today plans to build a lithium plant in the Pilbera.... China in putting millions into their plant with GEN... PLS is on the way to production...
    Things are looking good for lithium... So why isn, t CUL doing what they, ve done 15 years ago with iron ore.... Get tenements and do the JVs.... These guys know what to do so what they waiting for? The second coming?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.160M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $491 98.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2336285 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2947153 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236