KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

60 percent oversubscribed and perfectly timed!

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 70 Posts.
    Once again KMN has come up with the goods in a difficult environment for capital raisings.

The 60 percent oversubscription is especially stunning given the company is a junior explorer.

This result represents nothing less than a huge vote of confidence in the company's future.

Nevertheless, I expect a muted negatively biased response from the vested interest naysayers and knockers (aka predator-shorters).

Next step is the TSX listing to create the merged entity with all the benefits that will accrue to the AMALCO as a consequence of Canada's 'friendly' approach to junior finance.

A combined entity may also afford an increased measure of protection against the greatest threat to unlocking CDG's AU_AG value for shareholders - the spectre of takeover.

Hostile corporate action tends to happen at full feasibility stage. This would mean around late 2010-early 2011 being my guess.

Hold onto your hats loyal holders because this is going to be one heck of a ride!

Cheers again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236