MAY 18.2% 3.9¢ melbana energy limited

It always dawns on me after the event has happened but MAY's...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21

It always dawns on me after the event has happened but MAY's share price has just been manipulated so bad in the past month, and unfortunately our company is the resultant of an extra 3.7 million in the coffers, and all of MAY's resolutions got passed at the special General Meeting. 

And the real interesting fact that has occurred the actual principal core nucleus of the the companies business activities (Cuba) has inched ever so close to realisation and MAY's share price has plummeted right back to where it was placed before the manipulation began with no interest what so ever.  

Our Company has not changed its business model since MEO.  Our company should hang its head what has gone in the last month.  If this is the way our management make income and after reading the latest presentation it clearly states that management have the intention of repeating this process in the future to provide income.  

When i said above unfortunately MAY is the resultant of 3.7m.  Is the fact its cleared income running out the door into everybody else's pockets other than us shareholders. 

What a business model in today's age to get 3.7 million dollars deposited into your account over 1 month period without actually producing 1 single business transaction in the companies history.  This has been going on for over 10+ years. 

Us shareholders are the biggest losers in the past month.  Our top 10 shareholders need to band together and stop this money running out the door, it's the companies money.  Change needs to happen now.  DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.