SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

I understand what you say pinetree but even at 50c or 60c this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,411 Posts.
    I understand what you say pinetree but even at 50c or 60c this would be a huge opportunity given the projects they have on the go.

I asked myself many times whilst holding why is this not a takeover target? Cash in bank, what looks like a great prospect in Peru and also a small coal project to bring in some cash.

Something does not add up - the only other factor is management. The market values the projects at nigh on zero - which to me means they either distrust the management or they don't exist. I don't think the drill results are fakes so it takes me back to management.

Do you think they act in shareholder's best interests? I'm not trying to be provocative i just can not make things add up here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236