ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 347 Posts.
    Yes grandcaruso a hage punt. All these exploration companies are.

I stated that this company is a different company than that of two years ago. I stated this based on what I have been reading - the announcements. They have not came out with any earth shattering news - but they seem to be thinking more intelligently. I assume this to be a product of the new MD. What else is there?

They certainly have the projects. They seem (finally) to have the leadership to see around corners and make things happen.

It is good to see people here talking more about the new MD and not labelling SRK now with old leadership.

With an exploration company no announcements equals lower share price. Equally more announcements (positive obviously) means a rise in share price. If the current MD and the very soon to be drilling program in Peru cannot come out with good announcements over the next 3-6 months then we all have to get out of this company.

My uneducated guess is that as long as Peru does not become an ultra nationalist government then we should be fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236