EPW 0.21% $2.43 erm power limited

Hi Stumpytrunks - Yes I think someone knows something - This...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Hi Stumpytrunks - Yes I think someone knows something - This stock is on my list of stocks that I feel start moving either way before the news breaks have held for years and still in profit but survived lots of red and bought a lot more to reduce average so I really don't like this stock as I am not in the loop and the financials are far too complicated not to get the feeling that there could be something I don't understand.

Each time in the past 3 years its given me a shocks both plus and minus - that's my take on it - so really I hold it and think it has a bright future but really do I trust this stock - no not at all. My average for the past couple of months seems to suggest trading volume around 400k to 500k yesterday more than double and today 40 minutes and we are at 300k.

I should love it but I don't as I think we could just as easily be moving the other way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236