ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    I have always worried about the fact that they don't sell to the truly retail customer. I tried and live in SA. I use a lot of current because I work from home on a rural property. They could not take me on even though the company would be the customer as the definition of retail is - "Is there a residential house on the property".

I think they miss out on a huge customer base - they could ask for a deposit and give really great rates - the margin I reckon is outrageous. I would pay my quarterly bill upfront if I could get onto their accounts.

Have asked them a few times - we even have around 23KW solar to feed into system on 3 phase...

Their SME business will do well, but as I understand it it wont really give them a significant boost - too small an overall percentage.

Some have said we haven't had the demand this season as it hasn't been hot at all and the weather has been very mild. We haven't had to run our aircon's at all since winter and then not that much. I think that's true for both SA and Victoria at the moment.

I am hoping that USA is the big winner in the next 3 to 5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236