SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

hello. i am the buyer. i already own a very substantial holding...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 31 Posts.
    hello. i am the buyer. i already own a very substantial holding and would like to see the company broken-up. it makes no sense for this company to carry on in its current form, and the management have no regard for minority shareholders. the projects have zero synergies and given the management's total disregard for value creation it should be taken private. we advocate a sale of the indo coal assets into a strong price and m&a backdrop, and disposal of the peruvian ore assets to someone who needs ore and can develop these longer-term (perhaps mr usmanov who owns 20% of strike for this reason should buy it). we would then return the cash to shareholders. we think the npv of berau and peru is in excess of several hundred million dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236