CWN 0.25% $12.09 crown resorts limited

1st good day before many good days, page-2

1. 7,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    I suspect it will just go back whence it came - nothing has changed valuation wise. It is possible the international collection of odds and ends could look like an orphan, and not be worth as much as everybody thinks - battling it out in Las Vegas and Macao against tough opponents. Also I'm not sure if the property trust will get the Barangaroo property or not - but I suspect that it might have a couple of good years as a novelty item - but it will not be another Crown Melbourne as the market is already somewhat catered for already there, so for a property trust that will be a bit of a risk asset that maybe should stay in the mothership to get the best pricing.

I suspect certain key holders will want to bail before the risk of Barangaroo, as it will not be a good look if Crown Melbourne has to hold up the whole planet like Atlas. Barangaroo might end up hitting the financial targets expected from such a massive investment, but I think the odds are low after an initial period of excitement.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.