STO 0.07% $7.02 santos limited

Goats breed like crazy and its easier and cheaper to breed, feed...

1. 635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Goats breed like crazy and its easier and cheaper to breed, feed and milk goats than it is to get oil and gas out of the ground YD. I know it's not for everyone, the thing with BUB is it's still early enough to get in at a good price and many here know A2M was well under a dollar early on, but pa31 please don't put your house on it because of me, I think the trick is getting in at the right price and for me it's just a better price than STO. I could be wrong, db was right to shoot my post down, nothing is certain. I bought $100K at $0.62 and got greedy and put $0.68 on sell price and I just missed out, it went to $0.71 and closed at $0.595. I could sell at a loss of a couple of $K and I would be a long way ahead on them, but the thing is that I like them and I am happy to keep them and wait, where as STO has been a long painful experience for me. Finally I'm a little sorry for bringing BUB in here because I know this is a STO thread!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
-0.005(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $23.02B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.00 $7.08 $6.98 $19.96M 2.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 27338 $7.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.02 49035 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236