STO 0.07% $7.02 santos limited

Moremoneyplease , I would suggest any person whom has a lazy 100...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Moremoneyplease , I would suggest any person whom has a lazy 100 k to throw around the SM would not be silly , unless of course that person , won , stole , borrowed or was handed the 100k from a deceased friend or relo.

I like the milks as well , but then you have the China Factor to consider which takes away much of the Certainty , I like TWE as well but then you have the double whammy of the China Factor and the Australian Factor , It seems as though the moment an Aussie Company begins to make any real money the Feds jump in and steal as much as they can , The Mining Tax , The Bankers Tax , Stamp Duty , Can any one Remember McMillian Shakespeare , they started to make a quid and then in 1 swipe of a hand from our Trusted Government down they went , in one night , the list goes on , who will be next on the hit list from Commos both in China and in Canberra. This is real risk ,Historically Commy nations will distribute any thing they can get their grubby hands on to bludgers in an effort to gain votes and hold power and wealth for themselves , their friends and the people whom survive off their over full purses. Again no certainty in any of these stocks , but seemingly reasonable companies at this point.

Im gonna sell the house Moremoney , its going to TWE , BUBS , A2M and I'm going to hang onto my STO , I really hope you know what your talking about moremoney , because if you don't , I might be back under the Gladesville Bridge sleeping in a box , burning my unused discount fuel dockets to keep warm at night.

At least I shall have water views I guess.

Pa31.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
-0.005(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $23.02B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.00 $7.08 $6.98 $17.85M 2.539M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 43917 $7.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.02 47983 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236