AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

13 trillion cubic feet!!!!, page-17

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    The reason for so few post on here is because the company has so few shares on issue (150m fully diluted off the top of my head).

So when you compare this to the likes of QPN (which I held for a very brief time) which has billions of shares (after many capital raisings) it means that so many more people know about it and have posted.

I would say take out the TOP 20 holders there is maybe a couple fo hundred thousand holders and how many will post on Hotcopper.

Another reason is also AQO hasn't caught the eye's of day traders which increases the volume of posts on a stock.

At one point I was the only one posting on AQO due to my interest in their now failed short term "dusters". I have writen my holding off and they are in the bottom draw due to these dusters.

If anything comes out of the "unconventional" gas then for me it will be luck.....by I would rather be lucky than good. And I sure need some luck. 50% on these (paper).

Good luck to all new holders....give us old (relatively) so info on the "unconventional" for those that know very little.

Thanks in advanced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.