BBX 0.00% 24.0¢ bbx minerals limited

Hahaha, yeah right. Many good geos? I doubt it. There ain't that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Hahaha, yeah right. Many good geos? I doubt it. There ain't that many around.

Of course I wouldn't sign off on anything right now Captain Obvious - there's not enough results, but there is enough results and there has been for a year now to know what's coming and THAT is how you make money on the stockmarket.

That's the big difference between your position and mine. I'm talking about the future based on what we know now but you can't see it.

Some people lack the ability to make a call using the existing data so I guess they're gonna miss out. Shame you've spent so much time on these threads and you still don't get it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236