ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Why would they be in a hurry to do additional drilling? They could easily prove up 50-100Moz from their existing 37 holes which would take them years to mine.

The potential size and grade of the resource is so massive that defining a resource is not a priority for BBX. They are focussed on getting the mining phase up and running.

So what was the point you were making? That they need to drill more to prove up 1 (or 10) Boz? That's not a point, it's pointless. Why post something as obvious at that? I can't be bothered responding in a sensible manner to such dumb questions.

The fact that they've drill tested much, much less than 1% of the dolerite and porphyry and that every sample is mineralised makes it very easy to arrive at a +1Boz global estimate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236