ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I am off the charts? I just posted an extract from the ANN. Where did you get your ridiculous 1-15g/t grades from? Come on, show me. You're just making crap up or you can't read.

This is your post:

"206.9, 53.7, 58.4, 14.37 in a homogenous bulk sample! It must be the partial extractions, the dirt is clearly going 206.9g/t!"

...and this is the content from the ANN that I copied and pasted which explains that different fluxes is the reason for the variable results but you chose to ignore that:

yield a maximum value of 206.9 g/t gold, without a pre-leach step.

Four tests were conducted on 5kg sub-samples using different combinations of flux components on a homogenised 150kg bulk sample

Last edited by Midnight26: 22/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236