ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39

Hey Tubber, "BBX reports are all a load of pig ....." Warick Grigor thought the same thing so the genius's down at  ASX decide to suspend us for 6 months while they sent in their own group to conduct full DD...... And guess what?? they too had the same results... hmmmm maybe pigs might fly after all... 

The moment we answer the burning question on everyone's lips.. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO PRODUCE AN OUNCE OF GOLD!?????!!! will the market FINALLY start to value these truly remarkable deposits. - I suspect its far less than $1,000 USD per oz!! and at such a modest capex less circa $20mill USD than by gee by jingo by cricky this this will fly!!

Btw i disagree with your assessment that the price of GOLD and PGM's will plummet 99% as the moment we de-risk this is the moment one of the largest gold producers in the world  make a bid for us (at many dollars a shares) in order to protect the price of gold!   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236