BBX 0.00% 24.0¢ bbx minerals limited

My Dear Boy what you seem to miss is your fellow Belieber has a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    My Dear Boy what you seem to miss is your fellow Belieber has a tendency to ignore company reports and supplant his own facts which are misleading and cloud the real position of the Company in resolving what is tantamount to a reinterpretation of everything that has come before in the mining and exploration world. If BBX, and Midnight, is in fact correct and this patch of the Amazonian Rain forrest contains 10times more precious metals than have even been produced including all world reserves. The alternative is that it is all smoke am mirrors for some bizarre end game.

There is only 2 reasons I check in here; 1. to see what Middy has concocted in his imagination, and 2. To see what was the end game and who was responsible and how are they taken to task.

Tubber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236