BBX 0.00% 24.0¢ bbx minerals limited

So your claim is they they do have a reportable, repeatable and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    So your claim is they they do have a reportable, repeatable and robust assay technique for drill samples, and therefore will be reporting drill intersections? Based on that they have used FA on slag from their smelting.

As opposed my my misunderstood reading of the Companies own ASX announcement which clearly states they haven't, below. Have you contacted the Company to tell them they are misguided simpletons as they don't realise they have cracked the code and can now get on with defining the worlds largest Gold/Silver/Platinum/Planadium deposit.

I simply can't believe they missed it!!!!

Tubber

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1410/1410435-27b3e8139bcaacff902ae664c8c4f11d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236