BBX 0.00% 24.0¢ bbx minerals limited

$30B MC? Why not? What would it take? 100Moz on the ground? ...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385

$30B MC? Why not? What would it take? 100Moz on the ground?  We've already just short of 10Moz at Tres Estados IMO from some shallow holes drilled by the side of the road. As I said above, the deeper holes at Ema will yield more tonnes and with the upgrade from the new assays we should smash 10Moz at Ema IMO.

Billions of tonnes of dolerite and porphyry, overlain by soil anomalies >5km long, not one barren result to date and ounce-plus grades tells me it'll be a walk in the park. You're the one struggling with reality: everything tested to date across kilometres of ground is mineralised.

Going by this old article, gold reserves equate to ~$200MC per ounce so using that metric we'd need 150Moz but those companies are saddled with massive debts so maybe 50Moz will do it. Of course these are very rubbery figures.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/787361-most-gold-for-the-buck-gold-reserves-of-major-gold-miners

Last edited by Midnight26: 15/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236