BBX 0.00% 24.0¢ bbx minerals limited

Mate, I called the CR and a post CR drop months ago if you go...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Mate, I called the CR and a post CR drop months ago if you go back through the posts. In response at the time you suggested they would raise higher than the share price on market at the time if I remember correctly. 

500 bags! $30 billion market cap? You have lost your grip on reality. 

BBX are valued well above their cash backing because they are majority owned by a fund, the same fund who provides most of the cash, and at this point in time it is in their best interest not to dump any shares. Carnage would follow if they change their mind at anytime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236