ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2609
    Well let me know when the trial mining is going to start and I might buy some.

I can see this stock having a big run off the back of photos of more substantial amounts of gold (ie a few small gold/polymetalic bar/s) produced from the pilot plant while in the meantime the visibility around actual costs remains undisclosed.

How far are they from producing the first photo of a “gold” bar? 3 months, 6 months, 12 months?

I’ll probably want to hold a small number during that period while expectations run very higher and cost certainty remains unresolved. That’s when the smart money will be offloading IMO. Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 06/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236