BBX 0.00% 24.0¢ bbx minerals limited

For what it’s worth, in my opinion the fresh rock looks to be...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    For what it’s worth, in my opinion the fresh rock looks to be going 10-20g/t Au

Did you tabulate all of the results? I did. The avg for the 4 southern holes with the more complete data is 38.59g/t. It was about 42g/t before the last round of results.

The reason for QAQC is to protect shareholders (people here) from another Bre-X or similar event.

You’ve ignored what I just stated above to attempt another downramp. I said “why would they use QAQC now?” when they haven’t got an accurate method yet and your argument is “to protect shareholders”

What should they do to conduct some QAQC? Assay some Certified Reference Material that doesn’t exist using an assay method that doesn’t exist?

….or phone up the umpire lab and ask them to do some repeats using an assay method that doesn’t exist.

Debating with you is a waste of my time, it is worse than talking to a Collingwood supporter.

Where’s the debating? You never argue any of my points although I refute every argument you put forward. Try quoting one single argument of mine and argue a specific point instead of changing the subject or posting a non-argument. My advantage is that I know I can’t lose the argument because I know that (unless some unlikely unforeseeable event happens) we will be mining next year.

I will be back on July 1st 2019, and if they are not producing 500koz by that date I will remind you of post 36138171. If they are producing 500koz by then, well, lets have a drink at Black Toms.

Sorry, I won’t make it coz I’ll be too busy being a rich bastard. They’ll have a 40-100Moz JORC and be pouring plenty of gold from the pilot plant (hopefully 10-20tpd or 50-250oz AuEq), so production from the commercial plant will already be factored into the SP (Wow, that just occurred to me).
    Last edited by Midnight26: 21/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236