BBX 0.00% 24.0¢ bbx minerals limited

Hello, asculpeous I will not refer my estimates for, at least,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hello, asculpeous

I will not refer my estimates for, at least, two reasons: first, I don't want to be accused of being a ramper; second, they will depend of how able BBX will be to extract the different valuable metals. I think they will get very good grades, but how good they will be compared to what is really there is another subject and a very long one.

However, let's keep it this way: to me, IMO, @Midnight26 has shared some very interesting information. While some detractors will say he is exaggerating, I believe he is being very cautious with his estimates (even if he is cleary enthusiastic). He is much more optimistic than me in his timeframe, however, and also on the need of BBX doing a CR. I will honestly say I believe we will have one on the cards, but I can be wrong. Regarding the grade and the extension of what we have on the ground, I am much more optimistic than him, and regarding a process to obtain the gold (and the silver, and the palladium and etc) we are probably even.

Now, we need to remember one thing: it's very easy for all of us to talk here on a public forum and to point criticisms or praises to what BBX has been doing. Company's guys (and I mean all the team, not only our board) are the ones who are doing the hard work. The fact they decided to proceed with the exploration after the December 2015 debacle was a very strong signal. They could be wrong, and, as a matter of fact, nothing is certain yet. But to compare where we are now and where we were on that day is something very unique. 999 of 1000 companies would have abandoned the project, made a gigantic CR, eventually a consolidation, changed their names and voila, start again. The fact they kept the project was not only a matter of faith: they knew they had something that could be big on their hands, but they didn't have the means to prove it.

It was a very risky gamble, but a good one. Nothing is granted yet, and we will face some headwinds before we can get there. But if we get to the point where I believe we will be, we will have a very big project on our hands.

Until there, we just have to wait and keep on with our lives, Midnight just have to post all his knowledge about this subject, and some people will just have to denigrate all the company's efforts because they don't match their knowledge/interests/vision of the mining world.

Best Regards

Stoodstill

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236